N°5 — Special
Cassero LGBTI+ Center Edition
Every person is a memory. Memory which may be conjured up by joining the dots between what the subject has experienced over the years, starting from a personal history – which allows for a certain clinical-narrative accuracy – only to then go on to delve into the collective sphere, investigating and recounting private and institutional archives that accompany us through the presentation of the facts. Home to the facts are the eras: that’s why over the following issues we will identify four decade-long containers. We shall start off from that closest to us and that furthest away, so that archives may be created: the 1990s.
- € 14
- 21x26 cm - 176 pages
- Paperback twist-stitching
- Fedrigoni Constellation softcover
- ENG/ITA (italian tranlations' insert inside)
- Free 40x60 cm poster inside
- ● Buying this issue of Archivio you are supporting Cassero LGBTI+ Center: 5 euros off the cover price are going to be devolved to the Center as a closeness gesture during these hard lockdown days.